We aim to have all orders shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment, from Monday to Saturday, 10.00am to 5.00pm, excluding Bank Holidays. Standard Delivery is usually received within 5 working days, and First Class Delivery is usually received within 2 working days of posting.
Click & Collect
Orders will be ready for collection at the shop by 1pm the following day. You will receive a confirmation email.
£3.35 - Standard Second Class Delivery
£4.45 - First Class Delivery
£5.35 - Standard Second Class Delivery
£6.95 - First Class Delivery
Urgent Special Next Day Delivery
If you require an urgent Special Next Day Delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reply with a price for this service.
Most items will fall into the Small Parcel category, including small hats, fascinators, men’s hats, tiaras, jewellery and accessories.
Medium size parcel will be required for large hats and large headpieces that do not fit within the small parcel size.
We hope you love your purchase, however, if you feel it is not suitable, items must be returned within 14 days of item delivery.
- To start the returns process contact Hats & Tiaras by emailing email@example.com to request a refund.
- Returns can be brought to the shop Free of Charge.
- Returns through the post are made at customer’s own cost.
How to return:
- You will be emailed the return address label.
- Re-pack the item in the original packaging, fully tagged.
- Either print the return address label, or alternatively handwrite the following address, ensuring you cover your own original address label:
Hats & Tiaras
14 Sea View Street
North East Lincolnshire
- Return your parcel and obtain a proof of postage receipt. Keep this safe until your refund has been processed. A tracked delivery service is recommended as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post.
- If returning to shop, just pop in with your parcel and your refund will be processed.
Condition of returned items:
- All returns must not have been worn or used, other than trying on for suitability purposes.
- All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags intact.
- If trying on tiaras or jewellery, there must be no contact with hairspray, perfumes or lotions.
Items that are not eligible for returns:
- Tags Removed – Items that have had their tags removed will not be eligible for return.
- Earrings – Unfortunately due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on earrings.
- Customised/Bespoke Items – We are not able to accept returns on any items that have been customised or specifically made to order for you.
Items damaged in transit:
If your item has been damaged in transit, please email Hats & Tiaras (firstname.lastname@example.org), within 24 hours, with a photo. Once confirmed, please follow the returns process.
We aim to have refunds processed within 7 working days.